The WeVPN service can be used to ensure privacy and security from the router level by utilising the inbuilt VPN configuration options.
To config and enable VPN on your Asus Router:
1. Visit the Members Area on the WeVPN website.
2. Choose the region and protocol in the OpenVPN Configuration Generator.
3. Select Download Config when selected. Then select Show Credentials
4. Open a new tab and browse to your router administration page (typically 192.168.1.1).
5. Select VPN from the menu on the left.
6. Select VPN Client from the tab at the top.
10. Import the .ovpn file which was downloaded in Step 3 and select Upload.
11. Select Service State and wait till the Connection Status shows Connected to denote successful connection.