The WeVPN service can be used to ensure privacy and security by utilising the inbuilt VPN configuration options.
To config and enable VPN on your Blackberry device:
1. Visit the Members Area on the WeVPN website.
2. Choose the region and protocol in the OpenVPN Configuration Generator.
3. Select Show Profile details
4. Using the following information, config the inbuilt VPN application:
- Server Address: Insert Hostname Value
- Gateway Type: Generic IKEv2 VPN Server
- Authentication Type: EAP-MSCHAPv2
- Authentication ID Type: Fully Qualified Domain Name
- Authentication ID: Insert Remote ID Value
- MSCHAPv2 EAP Identity: Insert Username Value
- MSCHAPv2 Username: Insert Username Value
- MSCHAPv2 Password: Insert Password Value
- Gateway Auth Type: PKI
- Gateway Auth ID Type: Fully Qualified Domain Name
- Gateway Auth ID: Insert Remote ID Value
5. Activate and wait till the Connection Status shows connected to denote a successful connection.