Two-Factor Authentication can be used to add additional security to the WeVPN Members Area (www.wevpn.com/signin).
To enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA):
1. Visit the WeVPN Members Area available at www.wevpn.com/signin
2. Select the Account settings tab & Enable the Two-Factor Authentication option.
3. Using your chosen authenticator application, scan the QR code.
4. Copy the Backup Code to a secure storage.
5. Your Two-Factor Authentication is now active and will be required at each sign in to the Members Area.