OpenVPN clients are avalaible at: https://openvpn.net/community-downloads/
Follow these instructions to config WeVPN with OpenVPN official client:
1. Access the Members Area to make a custom config using the Manual Setup. Choose open vpn protocol(Openvpn UDP/TCP). Use We Block option according to your requirement.
2. Select your desired Server location and proceed to next step.
3. Choose OpenVPN version according to your OpenVPN client version then Choose port and Download config to use. Click Show credentials and copy to connect with VPN.
4. Move the downloaded file to the Configuration folder. This is normally found at:
- Windows: C:\Users\[Account Name]\OpenVPN\config
Alternatively, this can be Imported from the OpenVPN client.
5. When the files have been placed, launch the OpenVPN application and select the region desired to connect using the OpenVPN client.
Please Note: TCP ports are often less restricted than UDP ports and this can allow for connections on networks like a university or workplace id UDP is blocked (but not guaranteed). In addition, using an IP address (220.127.116.11) instead of the server name (newyork.wevpn.com) can allow you to connect successfully where DNS is being blocked or modified by your network.