The WeVPN service can be used to ensure privacy and security whilst using an Amazon Fire TV Stick.
To install and use the WeVPN service on a Fire TV Stick.
1. Search for the WeVPN application within the Amazon store.
2. Install the WeVPN application.
3. Either Sign Up (if you do not have an account) or Sign In (if you already have an account with WeVPN)
4. Sign in using your login credentials. Alternatively, you may sign in using an Android phone.
5. Approve the Connection Request by selecting OK.
6. Select the region you wish to connect to.
7. The WeVPN application will then connect and present the connection statistics in the top right.
Please Note: The First Generation Fire TV Stick (FCCID: 2ABDU-0509) may allow the application to be installed (and even launch) but will not function. WeVPN cannot support the First Generation Fire TV Stick.