To setup SmartDNS on your Apple TV, you will have needed to complete the SmartDNS setup process before attempting to configure your device to utilise SmartDNS.
To enable SmartDNS on your Apple TV:
1. Select Settings from within the Apple TV system menu
2. Select Network.
3. Select the Connection used on the Apple TV.
4. Select the Connection previously configured on the Apple TV.
5. Select Configure DNS
6. Select Manual.
7. Enter the IP for the region selected from the Members Area.
8. Your Apple TV is now configured for SmartDNS.
IMPORTANT: After setting up the SmartDNS in your Apple TV, you will need to power cycle to force the DNS to change. Please reboot your device by turning it off and turning it back on.