To setup SmartDNS on your PS4 Console, you will have needed to complete the SmartDNS setup process before attempting to configure your device to utilise SmartDNS.
To enable SmartDNS on your PS4 Console:
1. Select 'Settings' from within the PS4 menu.
2. Select 'Network'.
3. Select 'Set Up Internet Connect'.
4. Select the connection method which is used to connect.
5. Select 'Custom'.
6. Options for IP Address, MTU and Proxy Server will remain unchanged.
7. Select 'Manual' at the DNS Settings option.
7. Enter the IP address that was displayed in the pop up display when you enabled SmartDNS.
Optional: Enter a secondary IP address that was displayed when you enabled SmartDNS for backup purposes.
IMPORTANT: After setting up the SmartDNS in your PS4, you will need to power cycle to force the DNS to change. Please reboot your device by turning it off and turning it back on.