SmartDNS: Xbox Console
To setup SmartDNS on your Xbox Console, you will have needed to complete the SmartDNS setup process before attempting to configure your device to utilise SmartDNS.
To enable SmartDNS on your Xbox Console:
1. Select 'Settings' from within the Xbox Profile & System menu
2. Select 'Network settings'
3. Select 'Advanced settings'
4. Select 'Manual' under DNS Settings
5. Enter the IP address that was displayed in the pop up display when you enabled SmartDNS.
6. Optional: Enter a secondary IP address that was displayed when you enabled SmartDNS.
7. Test your connection.
IMPORTANT: After setting up the SmartDNS in your Xbox, you will need to power cycle to force the DNS to change. Please reboot your device by turning it off and turning it back on.