How to setup WeVPN on Asus Router (AsusWRT)
WeVPN can be used on router level by utilizing the inbuilt VPN configuration options.
To config and enable VPN on your Asus Router:
1. Visit the Members Area on the WeVPN website.
2. Choose Manual Setup then choose server location >> OpenVPN Protocol(UDP/TCP)>> Choose OpenVPN version and port to connect.
3. Select Download Config when selected. Then select Show Credentials
4. Open a new tab and browse to your router administration page (typically 192.168.1.1).
5. Select VPN from the menu on the left.
6. Select VPN Client from the tab at the top.
7. Select Add Profile.
8. Select OpenVPN from the tab at the top of the popup.
9. Name your connection and enter the Username and Password from Step 3.
10. Import the .ovpn file which was downloaded in Step 3 and select Upload.
11. Select Activate and wait till the Connection Status shows a tick to denote successful connection.