This guide will help you to install KODI app on your Fire TV and Fire TV Stick.
1. Please go to your TV Settings and Select My Fire TV/ Fire TV stick.
2. Select Developer options and Turn on ADB debugging.
3. Go to search and type Downloader to download. Install this downloader app and click open. Allow Downloader app to access your media and files etc.
4. After opening downloader app, Go to settings in downloader app and Make sure that all three available option are marked. Click Home and go back to main page of Downloader app.
5. Type tiny.one/kod189 in URL search and click Go to start your download.
6. After downloading Kodi, Click on install. If you'll see a message that your TV is not allowed to install unknown apps. Then Click on Settings >> Install unknown apps >> Click on Downloader to turn ON
Go back and press install button again for that downloaded app. It will ask permission to install.
7. After successful installation, Go to your apps and channel and move it left to See all.
8. There you can find Kodi app. Run and enjoy the media.